Essentials of Project Management
As a project manager, you are charged with bringing the project to fruition and achieving the final goal. Major decision-making, monitoring quality control and leading the team and staying on schedule and within the budget are the responsibilities of the project manager.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Master the art of project planning, and organize your project without omissions, mistakes or miscalculations.
- Employ best practices in techniques to secure the cooperation, support and the necessary resources to increase the probability of project success
- Use effective communications to the advantage of the project success
- Eliminate wasted time, money and effort and other factors that endanger the success of the project.
- Identify and use indispensable planning and scheduling tools that assure the project is implemented exactly as planned.
- Estimate time and costs with pinpoint accuracy, using a simple three point approach that reduces the risk of costly delays and errors.
- How to use technology to your advantage in project planning
In this seminar, you will gain practical techniques for building successful project teams, creating efficient plans and implementing effective tracking measures to ensure your projects come in on deadline and on budget. Don’t miss this power packed seminar. Enroll today!