Note: Please note that for security reasons all cash payments are made at the bank specified on your invoice. Only certified checks accepted. Personal checks are not accepted.
Please indicate how you first heard about this seminar?
Please recommend a friend or an associate for one of our courses.
The college thanks you for your kind assistance and allow you 10% off the cost of your next seminar
1. The applicant agrees to abide by all rules and regulations governing the Bahamas Institute of Business & Technology.
2. All fees must be paid in accordance with the applicable fee schedule five days prior to the beginning of the course.
3. We require at least five working days notice if you are unable to attend a particular course.
4. Cancellations made less than five working days prior to the course will not be considered for refund.
5. Cancellations five or more days prior to the scheduled course will receive a refund less 20% of the published course tuition.
6. If you are unable to attend a particular, fees may be transferred to another course within a six-month period.
7. The college reserves the right to cancel any course that does not satisfy minimum subscription levels.
8. Refund checks require a minimum of 10 working days to process and can be collected from the Business Office or appropriate Coordinator in the Family Island.
9. Individuals collecting checks must provide an appropriate form of identification.